Building Brand Loyalty with Direct Mail
Brand Loyalty has everything to do with how customers perceive your brand.
It’s the process of turning repeat customers into loyal customers.
Direct mail loyalty campaigns can achieve the following…
• Build Trust
• Create Comfort
• Solve a customer’s problems
• Anticipate your customer needs.
• Enable and encourage brand advocacy.
Choose words carefully
• Simply through word choice products can sound better.
• The right words can build an emotional connection with your customers.
• Choose words that convey a feeling of trust.
Use of color
• Color choices reflect mood or feelings.
• Choose colors that represent your brands personality.
Craft a sense of belonging
• Creating an authentic connection will build lasting relationships.
• Emotionally connected customers are more than twice as loyal as highly satisfied customers.
Call to Action
• Choose words that make consumers feel that they are taking part in something when they take action.
• Feelings of empowerment and value will begin to form when words or phrases resonate with consumers.
• Select a persuasive word that will lead to the action you want the reader to take.
•Try combining words that create a call to action phrase. Requests a specific action by a certain deadline.
Call Schneider Graphics 847-550-4310. We can help set up a direct mail campaign.
Selecting the right paper weight for your print project
Deciding on the weight of paper for your print project can often be one of the last things that you decide on.
Next up you may decide on the size of the brochure and how many pages it is to have. Then the quantity and budget to work with.
Before printing your brochure there are a number of things you need to consider.
• Will it be stitched
• What type of paper
• What will be the weight of the paper used
These are decisions of importance effecting the final weight could impact the delivery costs if using a direct mail campaign.
The weight of the paper used within your brochure will impact the cost and quality.
The quality and weight of the paper will often determine a first impression.
Making the right decision on paper weight is important and can add value to your offering.
Call Schneider Graphics today. We love to talk paper. 847-550-4310
Have you ever needed a marketing piece that would really stand out?
Have you ever considered adding die cutting to your print projects?
Die cutting adds another level of creativity to your print marketing. Do you really want your next project to be another flat, square sheet of paper like all your competitors? Die cutting can add shapes, textures and unique folds which really make your projects get noticed.
From envelopes to pocket folders and labels to packaging, die cutting is all around us.
When you include die cutting, the shape of your project is only limited by your imagination!
Die cutting is exciting and fun to create. Call us today and let Schneider Graphics help with your die cut project. 847-550-4310.
Have you ever wondered why companies use direct mail?
Direct mail still offers one of the most consistently effective forms of advertising.
Today’s direct mail can be personalized and customized to include names and other personal information. This helps to attract and hold the recipients attention which ultimately increases the likelihood of the prospect to follow through with a purchase.
Unlike email campaigns which many customers are skeptical about, direct mail is essentially delivered directly to customers and prospects, so there is a much greater chance of the prospect to see and read your message.
Direct mail has a proven track record. Because it has been so widely used for a such a long time, there is a lot of existing data that demonstrates its effectiveness. Direct mail campaigns offer reliable returns with minimal costs.
Some of the most common types of direct mail are:
• Brochures • Coupons • Flyers • Letters • Newsletters
One of the major advantages of direct-mail advertising is that it is highly targeted.
Here are some suggestions for starting a mail campaign:
• Develop a mailing list. This is the most important part of any mail campaign. Many companies will have two lists, known customers and prospects.
• Create a mailing piece.
• Create a call to action.
• Run a test campaign.
• Run your campaign.
• Analyze your customers responses.
Do you need help starting a direct mail campaign? Talk to us a Schneider Graphics. Call us at 847-550-4310 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Metallic ink is created by adding metallic particles to ink creating a unique metallic look.
Metallic ink can contain copper, aluminum, bronze or zinc.
After metallic ink is printed, the metallic particles rise to the surface during the drying process, reflecting light and creating a metallic sheen.
Metallic ink is opaque unlike process inks (cyan, magenta, yellow and black) which are transparent. Your eye will be drawn to the shine.
Using metallic ink will add luxury and brilliance and are great for grabbing attention to your design.
• Highlighting important headlines or information within your design.
• Make your logo stand out.
• Add elegance to a letterhead, business card or invitation.
• Make your package design pop.
• Labels will have a special appeal.
Metallic inks are not limited to Gold, Silver or Bronze. Metallic inks can be customized to any color needed.
Ask us more about Metallic inks. We love to talk about them.
Do you need a sample for your upcoming print project call Schneider Graphics
Improve your image.
Have you ever thought why do some print projects get more attention!
It could be the paper.
Specialty papers are papers that are manufactured to a specific usage. Many are manufactured into specialty paper by coating it with a unique coating.
These papers have characteristics that make them unique in design, texture or application. This puts them into a special grade when comparing normal papers. These papers each play their own role in printing, packaging and industrial use.
Do you have a special need paper in mind? Do you need a different look? We can help find the best suitable paper.
Call Schneider Graphics today at 847-550-4310.